At GP Engineering each employee is committed to Health and Safety within the business whether it be in our workshop or on a customers site.
General Health & Safety Policy Statement
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them ade-quate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.